Memorandum No DGS/MC2/2008/79, February 28th, 2008, Schedule 5.
Patients with addiction issues:
- Engaged in a treatment approach of their dependences
- Eager to pursue a professional integration or a training approach
- In activity (training, employee…)
- With financial resources enabling some personal accommodation over time.
Couples and parents with children can be admitted depending on the size of accommodations.
Everyone meeting these criteria will be received for an admission interview, please contact the educators directly by mail or telephone.
After an appointment with an educator, a manager and the medical manager of the CSAPA Pierre Nicole, the admission request will be examined. If compatible with the scope and the missions of the department, a date of entry can be decided as soon as an accommodation is available.
A follow-up is possible during the waiting period.
The entry is determined by paying the first month rent and the security deposit. During the stay, the support and follow-up include home visits and interviews at the treatment center.
The main approaches are:
- Social and professional situation
- Access to common rights procedures (paper works, health care…)
- Autonomy in the daily life (apartment maintenance, social life…)
- Researching an accommodation adapted to the situation of the patient in care.
An important focus is given to money management and payment of the due part of the apartment rent.
Maxime Ruby, accommodation department manager
Vincent Bellande, ATR (Therapeutic Relay Apartment) deputy manager
Clara Maggi, specialized educator
Céline Vander Elst, specialized educator
- Action place
27, rue Pierre Nicole
Metro station: Port Royal (RER B)
Phone : 01 44 32 07 87
Phone : 01 44 32 07 80
Phone : 01 44 32 07 71
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opened all year round. For any information, business days and hours.